At P2, we put quality front and centre. How do we ensure we deliver this to our customers time after time? The simple answer is accreditation.
Accreditation offers a definitive guarantee that the people you employ offer a consistently high-quality service that meets the standards that are set by professional bodies. As a result, accreditation is essential at P2.
We pride ourselves on the consistent quality we deliver to clients. But we don’t expect people to take our word for it. That’s why we have earned and maintain a long list of industry accreditations – to offer you the peace of mind that comes from working with someone you can rely on.
- CHAS: The authority for health & safety compliance, letting you know that our processes involve no unnecessary risk.
- ISO 9001: The international standard for quality management, this accreditation demonstrates that we consistently provide products and services meeting customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 14001: This accreditation sets an international standard for effective environmental management systems, providing a framework for organisations to follow.
- SafeContractor: SafeContractor offers a specially tailored health & safety accreditation that showcases alignment with SSIP requirements.
- FSC: This certification guarantees all the timber used in our products is sustainably sourced from well-managed forests.
- PEFC: PEFC certification is an additional demonstration of our commitment to sustainable timber, responsibly sourced.
As you can see from the above, there are a number of elements in this industry where proper accreditation is necessary to ensure that clients don’t get let down on safety, quality, or ethicality. Using a business that meets the standards of the accreditation bodies above guarantees you are working with legitimate contractors. And because the world continues to evolve, so does accreditation. At P2, we’re continuing to work towards a number of new accreditations in the near future that will offer our clients yet more assurance.
If you would like to work with a bespoke retail display furniture supplier who not only has photos and glowing testimonials to show you, but also official documentation that their work consistently meets high international standards, feel free to drop us a line via the details on our contact page.